Below is a selection of projects Green Mango Theatre has worked on:
- Green Mango Youth Theatre
Programming and implementation of weekly drama classes for 8-18 year olds including voice, movement, improvisation, scriptwriting, play production, acting, theatre history.
- The Wizard on Oz 2012
- Black Burt and the Lolly Shop Loot (Melodrama) 2011
- Vaudeville Revue! 2010
- Peter Pan 2010
- Robin Hood 2009
- ‘The Odyssey’ by Holmer 2009
- ‘The Stonecutter’ by Belinda Berrington 2008
- ‘Holka Polka’ by D.M. Bocaz-Larson 2008
- ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ by W. Shakespeare 2008
- ‘Go West’ by Jan Sardi 2007
- ‘Hansel and Gretel’ 2007
- ‘Bring in the Clowns’ a physical theatre piece 2006
- ‘Twelfth Night’ by W. Shakespeare 2006
- ‘The Craziest Christmas Ever’ scripted by students 2006
- The Song Room – consulting in state primary schools 2009 to present
- Mt Samson OSHC – Sports Active Program using theatre sports to engage children in healthy lifestyles
- Mt Isa Artist-in-Residence 2007
Actor training workshops and Process Drama Workshops. Six week Artist-in-Residence at Barkly State School and Community in Mt Isa.In collaboration with teachers and community members devising process drama workshops, actor-training workshops and integrated curriculum drama sessions. Delivered within the state primary and high schools, local theatre groups and wider community.
- Wildwords Festival 2007Devised & Facilitated Process Drama Workshops ‘The Lost Stories’Devising, performing and facilitating process drama workshops for early primary students to explore community, story and indigenous culture. Delivered within state primary schools on Brisbane’s Southside.
- Alternative Reality TV Production Company-
Aquarium 2008 Experimental film about loss and longing drawn from experiences of the Peel Island Leper Colony.
Contracts 2008 Experimental film on marriage and the internal dilemma. Actor
Blue Colour, 2007 Performed role of Devouex in the film ‘Blue Colour’. A short film production
Nectarsongs 2006 Performed the lead role of Solei in the film ‘Nectarsongs’. A short film production.
La Selva sa Grada 2005 Directed this independently produced play by Teone Reinthal.
Nectarsongs 2005 Role of Solei. Independently produced one-woman play by Teone Reinthal. Performed for Refugee Day.
Rainbirds 2001 Role of Elm. Independently produced play written and directed by Teone Reinthal. Performed in April &June 2001 Brisbane.
- Samford State School 2005Devised & Facilitated Theatre Sports Workshops for grades 4-7.
- Wildwords Festival 2005Devised & Facilitated Drama Workshops.Devised, performed and facilitated workshops in performance poetry for children within state primary schools including, Bulimba SS, Morningside SS, Cannon Hill SS, Norman Park, SS, Seven Hills SS, Murarrie SS.
- Poetry for Preschoolers 2005Devised & Facilitated Drama WorkshopsDevised and facilitated ‘Poetry for Preschoolers’ workshops in Pine Rivers libraries. Funded by the Pine Rivers Shire Council and Arts Queensland through a RADF funding grant.
- Brisbane Youth Services 2005- Facilitator/ Drama WorkshopsFacilitated workshops for young homeless youths involved with the ‘Parents Yes’ program. This involved using theatre techniques to promote and explore life skills and work through relevant issues concerning the participants.
- Beach Theatre- The Edwards 2005This project was funded by the Arts Council and Caboolture Shire Council through a RADF grant. It was also supported by the Queensland Cancer Fund.Developed as a vehicle to promote the sun safety message, ‘The Edwards’ was performed during the January school holidays on Sunshine coast beaches. Using Edwardian characters in outrageous bathing costumes, the actors performed a mix of physical and slapstick comedy incorporating the core message of sun safety.
- Brisbane Youth Services 2004- Facilitator/ Drama WorkshopsFacilitated workshops for young homeless youths involved with the ‘Parents Yes’ program. This involved using theatre techniques to promote and explore life skills and work through relevant issues concerning the participants.
- Pine Primary School 2004Devised & Facilitated Drama WorkshopsWeekly classes for pre-school to grade seven using process drama to facilitate integrated cross curriculum learning. Worked with grade 5,6, and 7 on script devising, culminating in a theatre restaurant performance. Devised and implemented whole school concert.
- Matchstix Productions-Stage Manager 2004 Stage Manager for this production of Another Dead Rockstar & Getting There
- Metro Arts 2003-Dogs in the Roof- Stage Manager Stage Manager for this ‘Dogs in the Roof’ production of Ipswich Girl
- NSW Housing Trust 2002- Jumping Fences, Community Renewal Project Community theatre production in Taree solicited and funded by the NSW Housing Trust Commission. Roles included concept development, on site research, devising, scripting, performance and review of work.